Friday, February 16, 2007

DSL Dead. Work Done. Leaving In 3 Days.

I wanted to post this morning but my DSL inexplicably died. I did everything I could think of to avoid calling AT&T and going through their infuriating tech scripts but in the end I had to give in and spend a few hours dealing with that. It ended up being a "problem with the line" which they have now fixed but which ate 4 hours out of my finite life. In a just world I would be compensated for that, n'est-ce pas?

Work was a grind as I scrambled to get every file I have open (~20) in shape to withstand 2.5 weeks without my attention. I was at the office past 9:00 PM twice this week (a lot for my office) and tonight I only got out earlier because I had a wedding in Laguna Beach to attend. I didn't make it to the ceremony but caught some of the reception.

No luck yet on getting an earlier flight to Mumbai.

No comments: