Friday, February 9, 2007

You, You, You, You



Enough about me. Let's talk about you. At least let's talk about the information I can glean about you through Google Analytics. I promise to get back to the whole Himalayan Adventure tomorrow but this happens to be interesting and I happen to have to get back to studying.

Check out the Geo Map Overlay in the bottom left corner. Expected are the clusters of people viewing this blog from California, New York, Montreal and Toronto... But Kuala Lumpur? Brazil? Stockholm? The entire east coast of China? And, most shocking of all, Kansas City?!! Who are you people? And can I come visit?

2 comments:

Hepzibah The Watchman said...

Who are we? A mother and grandmother from the Northeast portion of the U.S. I am a Christian, love my country and I send my prayers and blessings on the great work you are doing. May God bless you, indeed.

yatrikheidi said...

who? me? just a traveling fool ;) from waldorf, md!

karin is doing what others don't even dare to dream about: she packed up her stuff and went out into the big world to help others. if that's not an inspiring blog, than i don't know what is...

here's a tip: www.bidvertiser.com (wayyyyy more lucrative than adsense...)

heidi